Dr.Ethix Yesenz Hair Conditioner 300ml
₹725 ₹2,425 -70%Pack of 5 (300ml) You save: ₹1700
- Manufacturer: Yesenz
- Composition: Shampoo
- Total: Pack of 5 (300ml)
- Availability: In Stock
Dr.Ethix Yesenz Hair Conditioner
Brand name: Dr. Ethix’s Yesenz
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetostryl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xiameter PMX- 3031, Propylene Glycol, Emulsifying wax, Phenonip, Polyquaternium-10, Di-Sodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Perfume, D Panthenol, Avocado oil, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Saw Palmetto Ext., Proanthocyanidin 95% (from grap seed ext.), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Retinol (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Cosmetic grade hydrolyzed keratin (molecular weight 1100-3300 Da.) soluble in water, Lavender Flower ext., Donkey milk protein (Hydrolyzed)
Pack: 300ml per pack
Dr. Ethix hair conditioner is a mild hair and scalp cleanser that soothes and calms dry and damaged hair to naturally nourish and protect while cleansing. Regular use of hair and scalp cleanser enriched with nourishing saw palmetto extracts that add back moisture and replenish the scalp for smoother texture and softness.
Benefits of using Dr. Ethix Hair Conditioner
- Ethix Yesenz hair conditioner soothes and calms the scalp to heal irritation and infections.
- An herbal blend naturally moisturizes, smoothens and protects hair in every wash. Saw palmetto works to treat hair loss, an extract of saw palmetto berries may block 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT.
- DHT is the molecule responsible for hair loss, Ethix’s Yesenz hair conditioner has minimized the buildup of DHT in the scalp.
Benefits of Saw Palmetto in Yesenz hair conditioner
- Saw Palmetto extract can help strengthen hair, and may even promote hair regrowth in men and women alike, for thicker hair.
- Saw Palmetto Berries act as a natural supplement to help reduce dandruff and acne.
How to use:
After you rinse the hair shampoo off from your hair, take some conditioner in one palm and rub both your palms together to evenly distribute it.